As the name suggests, the simple calculator in VB.NET is an application that will allow the user to do some mathematical calculations and to calculate the results. The text color of the application can be customized easily through this application. Even if the application is quitted the calculations that are done will be saved easily through this application. This application can occupy the same look and feel in each and every device which will be having different resolutions. It is very easy to use just like the handheld calculator. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the interesting applications that the final year students can implement in the real time world.
This application is easy to use with large buttons, clean and stylish design. This application will provide the basic functionalities that most of the people need for daily calculations. The features that can be included in the simple calculator application are as follows:
- Advanced math operations: This application will allow to do some of the advanced math calculations like power of n, square root etc.
- User friendly: The application will be user friendly since the user interface will be easy to use.
- Speed: This application will help in the fast conversion of some of the quantities.
- Save option: The calculations that are done using this application can be saved after the quit of the application.
- Simple design: This application will be having the simple design and a easy user interface.
- Calculation history: This application will help in displaying the calculations history of the last done calculations.
- Modes: This application will help in supporting both the portrait and the landscape mode.
- Large buttons: This application will be having large buttons which will help in reducing the errors.
This is a simple program which calculates two numbers. It has four buttons that is Addition, substraction, Multiplication, and Division. Two Textbox has inserted to add two numbers and the result displays in total text box.
This code which displays sum of two numbers:
txtResult.Text = Val(txtFirst.Text) + Val(txtSecond.Text)
Label3.Text = “Sum of two number :”
Subtraction of two numbers:
txtResult.Text = Val(txtFirst.Text) – Val(txtSecond.Text)
Label3.Text = “Subtraction of two number”
Multiplication of two numbers:
txtResult.Text = Val(txtFirst.Text) * Val(txtSecond.Text)
Label3.Text = “Multiplication of two number”
Division of two number:
txtResult.Text = Val(txtFirst.Text) / Val(txtSecond.Text)
Label3.Text = “Division of two number”
This video tutorial explains the demo of this program:
Download Source Code:🔥61 Views