Medicines are one of the important factors that are necessary to cure a person’s diseases. “Prevention is better than cure” is one of the famous proverbs. Taking precautionary measures before getting suffered from the dreadful diseases is very important. The medicines are required when you do not follow this famous saying. Due to the delay of the medicines, there are chances that the person might even loose his life. To solve all these problems, the medical shop management system plays a major role. The Medical Shop Management System helps to maintain and keep the medicines in the medical store in the proper place. When you need a particular medicine, you can get to know the exact location of that particular medicine that you are searching for.
The features that can be included:
- Medicines database management: The details of the medicines that are present in the medical store can be managed in a well organized way through the use of this application.
- Stock availability: The stocks of the particular medicines in the medical store can also be updated through the use of this application.
- Location: The exact location as to where the particular medicine is present in the medical store can be got through the use of this application.
- Supplier database management: The details of the suppliers who supply the medicines can be managed through the use of this application.
- Bills: The bills for the medicines that is purchased by the customers can be generated through this application.
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, address, medicines purchased and many other details can be maintained through this application.
- Employee database management: The details of the employees who work in the particular medical store can also be managed through this application.
Languages to be used
Modules of Medical Shop Management System:
- Login: Using this module user enters user name and password and the system checks whether it is valid. If it is valid user can log in, otherwise invalid user name and password message is displayed.
- Purchase: This module allows purchasing medicines from the supplier. It contains fields such as batch number, manufacture date, expiry date, company name, etc.
- Sales module: This module consists of customer sales information. When sale is made proper fields in the sale form should be filled such as patient name, address, doctor’s name, medicine details etc.
- Stock module: This module manages the inventory. Stock is updated when purchase, sale or replace is made.
- Medicine: This module consists of information of medicines available in the Medical.
- Organize: This module allows the user to store medicine in an organized manner. So that the distributor can find the required medicines effortlessly.
- Employee: Using this module the user can add employee name, update his details and generate payrolls with great ease.
- Report generation: Using this module user can generate different kinds of reports such as sales details, purchase details, etc.