Simple hotel management system in VB.NET is an application that is used to maintain the overall activities of the hotel that takes place. There are various activities like customer database management, information regarding the check in check out time, room availability and so on. The hotel management application also helps in maintaining the overall activities that take place in the hotel smoothly. Through this hotel management system application even people or the customers can enjoy a very good way of service that they would get. It will also help the customers to enjoy a smart way of service that they would get from the particular hotel.
The details of the employees and their salary related matter can also be stored in the database. Some hotels will be having the facility of the lodging services. So there will be many rooms available. These rooms will also belong to different categories. It can also be categorized based on the prices that each room will have. The rooms in the hotel can be booked online also. The payment can be done through the online mode as well as the cash payment. The features that can be included in this application are as follows:
- Customer database management: It can maintain the customers of the hotel. It can also help in providing discounts to the customer who have visited the hotel many number of times.
- Room availability: The customers can check whether the rooms are available in the particular hotel of their wish.
- Check in check out time: It will also help in maintaining the check in and checkout time of the customers.
- Online room booking: The hotel management system application also helps the customers in booking the rooms through online mode.
- Service boys: There should be service boys available to provide the services to the customers. Even their details can be stored in this system.
Project Title: Simple Hotel Management System in VB.Net
Front End: VB.Net
Back End: SQL🔥322 Views
NeerajaMarch 19, 2022 - 5:47 PM
I want to see demo of this project and full documentation
NeeruMarch 20, 2022 - 2:55 PM
Can you send the details how to execute source code