Here we shared Dental Clinic Management System Synopsis. Dental Clinic Management software promotes easy data entry and usage. It includes patient’s personal information, medical and dental history, treatment plan, patient education, case reports and statistics. This makes your dental practice more convenient, efficient and precise, thus promoting a paperless office.
We are committed to bring the best way of management in the various forms of Dental Clinic Management System. We understand that Dental Clinic Management System in not a product to be sold, it is to manage the inner operation of Dental Clinic with best system functionalities.
This Dental Clinic Management System Synopsis gives brief information about this project. Dental Clinic Management System is a process for implementing all Treatment and Dental Activities of a Dental Clinic in a computerized automated way to promote dental System.
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back End: SQL Server 2008
Modules of Dental Clinic Management System
- Patient Personal Details: This is the patient Details page. All the details of the patient are recorded from the options given here.
- Appointment: This module is used to handle Daily Patient Appointment for the consultancy for a particular Time.
- Treatment: This module is used to store each Patient Treatment details along with Date,tooth number, etc.
- Prescription: This module deals with the activities related to storing the Prescription for a patient like Dosage, days etc.
- Case Reports: This module is to see the full Patient History of Treament,Priscription along with their dates.
- Admin: Includes the authorization right on the Master tables data’s, and also some special Rights.
- This application cannot be used as online since it’s a offline Application.
- Application needs internet connection to send SMS notifications to the patients.
- The number of users can use the system at a time is limited to single