As the name suggests, the Shoe Store Billing Management System is an application that is designed to computerize the billing part of the shoe store. The existing system involves a lot of man power. All the records are maintained through the files and registers. There is no security provided for the details that are stored in files and registers. So this application will help in computerizing the work related to the billing in shoe store. This will help in getting the clients details just in one mouse click. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time.
The normal billing involves a lot of calculations and it may result in lot of billing calculation. This application will help in avoiding such calculations. It will help in saving time and effort that is involved in doing such calculations. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. The features that can be included in the shoe store billing management application are as follows:
- Maintenance of records: The records related to the shoes purchased by the customers can be maintained in this application with great ease.
- Ease of use: As the billing related information can be got with one mouse click it will be easy to use.
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, address, contact, purchase details can be stored through this application.
- Employees database management: The details of the employees working in the shoe store can be also maintained through this application.
- Data security: The security will be provided to the data that is stored in the system since only the authorized users will have access to the records.
- Avoid mistakes: The billing involves a lot of calculation. So using this application it will avoid making any mistakes in the calculation.
- DBMS : Microsoft Access (MDB)
- Front End Used : Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Download Shoe Store Billing Management System Source code and Complete project Report:
₹799Add to cart
Note: This is just student project. The company names we used in this only for testing pupose.🔥2.3 K Views