Customer Query Tracking system project used to track the queries of the customers in the organization and to give solution to those queries. Also, this project will provide the services to the customer to know the employee performance and customer satisfaction.
The main problem of the system is to find the product support and service activities that are provided by the employees. After installing the product at the client’s site, the cycle of warranty maintenance will begin. To satisfy the needs of customers in a proper chain, the system requires the data to be organized in a proper relational way.
The project aims to maintain the relational communication among the data. So that, integrity, reliability and consistency can be achieved. This proposed project should maintain the coordination between the sales and service departments of the system. It helps the system to achieve the huge profit.
The two main modules of this proposed project are given below:
1. Employee’s Module
2. Customer’s Module
The important features of this project are:
• The Employee can visit the queries of customers posted to that department only.
• The employees should be able to view the posted queries, which are posted by the Customers.
• The employee should post back the solution to the customer’s queries he has received.
• In this project, an employee can view his rating. Also he can check the rating of other employees who are working in other departments.
• The employees can view the survey details posted by the customers.
• The Customers should be free to post their queries to the concern department.
• The customers must be able to view the questions asked by the customers.
• The Customers can post the survey details on a specific department.
• By using the unique Query ID provided by the project, the Customers can check the status of their queries.
• This project must provide registration of new customers for the organization.
This project saves the time, minimizes manual works and easy to manage. It is fully integrated with CMS (Content Management System) solution as well as CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
RAM: Minimum 256 MB RAM
Hard Disk: 2 GB hard-disk or more
Mouse: Optical mouse
Keyboard: Minimum 104 keys
Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP/ or Higher with MS-office
Front End: Ms-Visual Studio .Net 2005
Back End: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005
Web Browser: MS-Internet Explorer🔥445 Views