Forms are the widgets through which the details of the users can be saved on just one click of the submit button. The properties of the forms can be changed through the various options that are available. As the name suggests, the windows form property in VB.NET will give some of the form properties that will change the look and feel of the form of the users choice. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease. The form properties include the font, font color, background color, foreground color and many more. The various windows form properties will be described in this particular application.
The following are some of the windows form property in VB.NET:
- Accept button: On press of the enter button this button will be automatically activated.
- Cancel button: On hit of the escape button this button will be automatically activated.
- Autoscroll: This button will be automatically attached to the form .
- AutoScrollMinSize: This button will specify the minimum size of the form.
- Backcolor: This property will help in setting of the background color of the form.
- Forecolor: This property will help in setting of the foreground color of the form.
- Border style: The border style of the form is decided by this property.
- Font: The font type, style, size will be determined by this property.
- Height: The height of the form will be decided by this property.
- Name: This property specifies the actual name of the form.
- Text: This property specifies the text that needs to appear on the title bar of the form.
- Width: This property specifies the width of the form in pixels.
Project Name: VB.Net
Front End : VB.Net
Back End : SQL🔥190 Views