Font is one of the factors that are responsible to make your websites look good on the system. All might be aware of the font properties that we use in day to day activities while working in the computer. Using different font properties the websites or the documents that you prepare can be made to look more attractive. The use of font dialog property in VB.Net will act as a guide in providing the details of the font properties that are present in VB.Net. This will be one of the applications that can help in understanding the users about the font dialog properties in VB.Net.
Visual basics dot net is an object oriented programming language which is implemented based on the .NET framework. This programming language is designed to meet the need for the web services and web development. This programming language supports multi threading and also web development services with great ease. It helps in managing the large amounts of data through the web with great ease. This will be one of the programming languages that one can trust on in order to develop the web related services.
The different font dialog properties that are available in VB.Net are as follows:
- Color: The selected font color will be set through this property.
- Font: The selected font will be set through this property.
- AllowVerticalFonts: Indicates whether the dialog box sets or gets the vertical font.
- FontMustExist: Error condition will be displayed if the user selects the font that is not available.
- Maxsize: This property specifies the maximum point the user can select.
- MinSize: This property specifies the minimum point the user can select.
- ShowApply: This property sets the value if the dialog box contains apply button.
- ShowColor: Sets the value if the dialog box displays the color choice.
- ShowHelp: This property sets the value if the dialog box contains help button.
Use of Font Dialog Property in VB.Net
Programming Language : VB.Net
Download Font Dialog Property in VB.Net: FontDialogBox🔥68 Views