The office management system is an application that is designed to automate the processes that take place in the office. There are many matters related to the office that need to be maintained through the online method with the help of some application. The activities, employee details and many matters like this can be better managed by the applications which are capable in doing this task. The existing system involves a lot of human effort and it is difficult to maintain all the records manually through pen paper method. The office automation application must be having a strong back end system to store all the database of the office. This application will help in smooth running of the office management. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
The modules that can be included in the office management system application are as follows:
- Login registration: The admin provides the username and password for the employees. He has the right to edit employees details.
- Security code: While the admin signs in he will be having security code which will be known only for him.
- Task assignment: The admin has the right to assign the tasks to the employees. It can be viewed by the particular employee through this application.
- Employee registration: The admin will register the employees by entering the name and also the salary details.
- Salary: Admin will have the right to calculate the gross salary based on the attendance and other criteria.
- Leave apply: The employees can apply for leaves through this application. The notification will be sent to the admin.
- Reports: The admin will have the right of viewing the employees task completion, salary report etc.
- Logout: The users can logout through this module.
- Front End: Visual Basic.net
- Back End: Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
Download Source code:🔥1.7 K Views