The student attendance tracking and result analysis system is a simple-to-use web application which assists teacher in their daily administration, reporting and following up tasks. It assists the college in the following options: Attendance tracking System and Result analysis system.
- The manual system is inefficient and inconsistent.
- Existing system is not automated.
AIM OF Student attendance tracking and result analysis system Synopsis
- Teaches can choose to view the information for a particular range of student, class, level and stream.
- Attendance tracking System is developed, keeping in mind the requirements about day-to-day handling of attendance of the students by the faculties in the colleges. By using Attendance analysis system, a lecturer can keep track of attendance of every student, analyze it and finally build a Microsoft Word based report.
- Alert teachers on attendance details and marks list not uploaded.
- Authority can enter the result accordingly depend on course/semester covered for an individual student. Once the entry is done by authority it can produce the final result with a single click.
- Automatically sends SMS to parents or guardian
PLATFORM/TOOLS/LANGUAGE TO BE USED
- Front End : PHP
- Back End : MySQL Server
- IDE : Adobe DreamweaverCS 6.0
- Operating System : Windows-7
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
The definition and maintenance of the database is done through the MySQL Server.