The main objective of Accounting and Sales system project is to develop a system for the company which maintains the accounts which includes the bills, receipts, and monthly sales of the company as well as the employee payroll. This project developed using VB.NET and SQL Server used as back-end of the project.
This software also used:-
- To generate the quick reports
- To make accuracy and efficient calculations
- To provide proper information briefly
- To provide data security
- To provide huge maintenance of records
- Flexibility of transactions can be completed in time
RDBMS(Relational Database Management Systems)
Languages to be used
Accounting and Sales system Project Description:
The project ACS is used for maintaining the Accounts, Sales, Employee Payroll of the Company Associates.
- Accounts: Company has provided the plots for tenants either by ownership or by Rent.Bills such as Electricity,Maintenance,Service Tax,Rental are generated along with the Reports by the User(Admin). Once the Payments are done by the Tenants Receipts will be given by the User(Admin). Depending on the Due payments Outstanding Reports are shown.
- Sales: Company deals with Manufacturing and selling of Ice Blocks to the Customers as well as retailers. Daywise Sales Details are Maintained.For Every 15 days Sales Reports are generated for the Customers.
- Sales Account: Depending on the Sales Reports, Bills are generated twice in a month for the customers.
- Employee Payroll: Depending on the manufacturing and storage quantity of Ice Blocks the Commission is calculated for the employees. Monthly Commissions are added up to Basic Salary of the employee, Hence the Salary is calculated.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft SQL server 2008
- 40 GB hard disk and above
- 1 GB RAM and above
- Peripheral devices
Future scope of the project
- User friendly
- Reduces the paper work.
- Human efforts are reduces.
- Bills can be generated easily.
- Easy identification of the employee.
- Easy salary maintenance of the employee.
- It Speeds up the Working Process
Table Structure🔥163 Views