MATLAB is one of the fastest growing fields where the applications are being developed. Light animations are one of the way through which the advertising or marketing is done. It will help in attracting the customers with great ease. The light animations using Arduino and MATLAB application is an application that can allow the user to control the glowing patterns of a number of light emitting devices. This application can help in controlling LED’s through the GUI that is designed using MATLAB. This will be one of the unique applications that the final year students can implement in real time world with great ease.
This application can provide the users with five lighting options. There will be push buttons that will be provided in the GUI through which the control of the glowing patterns can be got. People can rely on this application in order to get the perfect light animations without any difficulty. Ring counter and Johnson counter lighting patterns are used in order to get the perfect lighting animations without any difficulty. The features that can be included in the light animations using Arduino and MATLAB application are as follows:
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world.
- Control: This application can allow the user to control the glowing of the LED’s with great ease in just one mouse click with great ease.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
- Click: This application can help in getting the animations with great ease in just one mouse click.
- Result: This application can help in providing the accurate result through this application.
- Useful: This application can be useful since the user can control the lighting patterns through GUI.