Sensors are the devices through which some parameters will be sensed and will be recorded. Temperature sensor is a device that will sense the temperature data through the electrical signals. What if there is an application that will detect the temperature signal and logs it into EXCEL? Yes, it is possible through the use of logging sensor data in MS EXCEL through MATLAB GUI application. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world without any difficulty. The parameters like temperature, speed, flow, conductivity, speed, viscosity plays a very important role in deciding about the system or a process.
The temperature that is sensed though the sensor is stored in the MS EXCEL without any difficulty and with just one mouse click. People can rely on this application with great ease. The data that is stored in the MS EXCEL can be accessed at anytime and anywhere from the world. The user interface will be simple to understand. The features that can be included in the logging sensor data in MS EXCEL through MATLAB GUI application are as follows:
- Real time data: This application can help in providing real time data that is measured through the sensors using this application.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving time since there is no need to go personally enter the data related to the temperature measure of the system.
- Variation: The temperature variations can be got with great ease through this application since the data is stored in MS EXCEL.
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world without any difficulty with ease.