The images that are taken can be made to look different by adding different effects. Deblurring is one of the effects that can be applied to the images. What if there is an application that can help in accomplishing this task? Yes, it is possible through the use of image processing using MATLAB: Image Deblurring and Hough Transform (Part 4 of 4) application. This application is implemented using MATLAB image processing toolbox. The users can save the images which they have applied some effects through the use of this application without any difficulty. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease.
The deblurring of the images can be done easily through this application. People can rely on this application with great ease in order to deblur the image which will be not got through the normal manual process without and difficulty and with great ease. This application can also help in removing the noise that will be present in the images without any difficulty. In order to provide the effects to the images this application is of great use. The features that can be included in the image processing using MATLAB: Image Deblurring and Hough Transform (Part 4 of 4) application application are as follows:
- Reduce human labor: This project can help in reducing the human labor with great ease.
- Efficient: This project can help in getting an efficient image after applying proper effects.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving the time since the humans need not personally give effects for the images.
- Effects: This application can help in adding various effects to the images without any difficulty.
- Noise: This application before applying any effects will remove any noise that will be present in the images without any difficulty.