Universal Web Based File Manager will provide the online administration and easy user interface which will allow you to maintain the user’s permissions. You can manage them without server configuration knowledge.
The main objective of this project is to allow the developers to access their web server files through internet. The project will support the multiple users with user level permissions on uploads, directories, creating and editing of the files and folders. This project contains permissions based off file extensions, a text file viewer and text file editor.
Features of the project
The main features of this proposed project are given below:
- Administrator will manage the user creation and security.
- The users can access the web server files through internet.
- File/Folder accessibility is based on permissions provided to the users.
- This project supports multiple users.
- By using internet, users can upload and download files from web server.
- It contains a text file viewer which enables view text based file content.
- It provides File extension based permissions.
• User module
• Administrator module
– Are the two main modules of this project.
Processor: Intel Pentium VI or higher
Processor Speed: Minimum 250 MHz
RAM: 512 MB RAM or more
Hard Disk: Minimum 2 GB
Mouse: Optical mouse
Key Board: 104 keys
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, 2003
Front End: Visual Studio .Net 2005
Back End: SQL Server-2005, Oracle-9i
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, ASP.NET
Language: C# .Net