The main purpose of Online Vehicle Showroom is to develop a user friendly application for vehicle showroom administrator as well as customers. This application allows storing vehicle information, stock available at different locations, comparison of products, payment modes etc. This will include the login form for both administrator and customers with their own scope of accessibility. This allows the administrator a global scope and the customer with limited scope. And thus help in maintaining the security of the records.
This system will reduce the manual operation required to maintain all the records of booking information. And also generates the various reports for analysis. Main concept of the project is to enter transaction reports and to maintain customer records.
Currently this project can be used for HERO HONDA showroom. And in future this project can be useful for user who wants details about the vehicle online. In future this can be used by any other vehicle showroom.
PROJECT CATEGORY: online
- Windows XP or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Processor: Pentium 4 or above
- RAM :1 GB or above
- Hard disk :40 GB or above
Platform: Windows 7, DOT NET Framework 3.0
Front End: ASP.NET
Back End: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
The Online Vehicle Showroom software starts with a login form by choosing among two types of user i.e. ADMIN or COMMON USER and later corresponding username and password is to be entered. The admin updates his website with the available stock in showroom and details regarding the description, color, price, accessories etc. The common user is supposed to maintain an account in website to carry on any further transactions. If the common user does not have the account he is directed to create an account by registering into the website by providing his sufficient information like email id, contact details etc and then login. Once logged in he can purchase the products from the showroom or add to carts.
The modules used in this software are as follows:
- Login: This module has a drop down list box from where we have to selected ADMIN or COMMON USER. The ADMIN has all the rights in the software including updating the status of his site. The other fields in login is username and password. If the username and password is correct then he is directed to next page.
- Newuser: This module is for the users who does not have an account. Here user is directed to create an account first to login. The account creation is done by filling the registration form with users details such as name, phone, email etc.
- Product: This module has information regarding the vehicles such as its name, model, color, price information etc..
The ADMIN has the authority to Add, Delete, Update etc. the product
The COMMON USER can only view the vehicles, add to cart only those in the stock etc.
- Accessories: This module consists of various available accessories of the vehicle with its name and description, price information etc.
- Search: This is the module that helps the customer to ease his search based on his budjet or interest. The search can be done on different categories like model no, colour, price etc
- Cart: User can select a vehicle and add to the cart. He can also remove from the cart if he dislikes it later.
- Payment: This module describes the payment done by the customer. The payment information can include things like the model purchased, quantity, colour, mode of payment( cash, loan)etc.
- Stocks: This gives the details regarding the products available for sale at the present point of time in the stock.
Download Link🔥103 Views