Travelling will be one of the craze that most of the people will be having in this world. Some people will have travelling as a hobby. People travel from place to place through different means of transport which includes bus, train, flight, cars, motor-cycles and so on. If it is your own private vehicles then there is no problem of the tickets that one needs to issue in order to travel to your intended destination. But if you’re travelling through the bus, train, flight then there arises this concept of tickets that one needs to travel from place to place. The ticket management system will help in managing the tickets in a well organized manner.
The features that can be included in the ticket management system are as follows:
- Customers database management: The information of the customers like the personal details, name of the transport mode booked, destination and many more other details.
- Database of the mode of transport: The information related to the mode of transport in which the customer travels must be stored in the database.
- Discounts provided: The discounts must be provided to the customers who book the tickets very frequently. It can attract the customers to have a journey that is enjoyable.
- Price: The cost of the ticket should be mentioned clearly.
- Source and destination: The source and the destination of the particular mode of transport must be mentioned without any confusion.
- Category: You will be able to search for the different modes of transport based on the source, destination, cost of the ticket and so on.
- Online payment: The payment of the ticket can be made through the online or the offline mode.
- Seat availability: The seats that are available in the particular in the mode of transport that one intends to go can also be mentioned in this application
Software Programming language:
- Front End: VB.NET
- Back End: Microsoft SQL Server
Download Source code:🔥429 Views