Email is the message or some important information that we send to a person or the organization. It can also have some attachments along with the message. The sending email form is an application that will allow the organization in managing the high volume of emails that they receive from the customers. The management of the emails is a tedious task. It involves a lot of time and human effort. What if there is some system that will help in managing the emails received by the organization? Yes, it is possible through the use of sending email form application.
The user can login with the username and password. Once logged in he will be able to view any updates that are available. The contacts table can contain the name, mobile number and email address. The user can also check the reminders that are present in his inbox. It can contain the content, subject and date. The address table can contain the name, home, state, city, pin code etc. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world. The tables that are included in the sending email form application are as follows:
- Login: This table will contain the login details with which the user can login to the application.
- Contacts: The contacts to which the emails are being sent by the customers can be stored in this table.
- Users: The users information is stored in this table.
- Reminder: Any reminders that are present can be stored with great ease through this table.
- Address: The address of the recipient will be stored in this table with great ease.
Sending Email form ASP.NET