Testing For Sales Order Management System: The sales order management system is an application that deals with collecting, maintaining and updating the information of the shop. The process of maintaining the information of the inventories at one stretch is very difficult. The sales order management system can have a database that can maintain proper management of variety of items. It can also increase the inventory turnover ad also optimize the sales stock levels. It can also help in maintaining the stock levels in the shop. This will be one of the interesting projects that one can work on and implement in real time.
The maintenance of the sales and inventory in businesses ranging from small to big is a crucial task. It involves a lot of risks. This project will help in reducing the risks involved in it. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. The features that can be included in the sales order management system are as follows:
- Inventory management database: The management of the various inventories that are present in the stores can be kept in track. It will help to give a clear image of the inventories that are present.
- Stocks: The details of the stocks that are available can be updated in the database at ease.
- Sales: The total sales that have taken place on the particular day or on the particular month can be updated with great ease.
- Supplier database management: The details of the suppliers like name, address, products supplied can be maintained through this application.
- Updation: Since the stocks can be added or removed from the inventory, it needs the updation in real time.
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, address, items purchased, date of purchase can be maintained easily through this application.
- Employee database management: This application will help in maintain the details of the employees and also helps in testing the details.
Download Report:🔥841 Views