Here we shared System Design of Hospital Management System. The system analysis design for hospital management system will give the system design for the hospital management system. The main aim of the design phase is to provide the solution for the specified requirements. To solve the health problems of the human beings, hospitals play a major role. You can do any work only if you have a good health. To make the work of the staffs at the hospitals easy, this hospital management system can play a major role. Hospital management system is the system which is developed to minimize the pen paper work at the hospitals. It is the system that is used in the hospitals to maintain the records of the patients, doctors, nurses and other hospital staffs. The details all these matters can be obtained in one mouse click.
CFD Hospital Management System
Level 1 DFD:
Level 2 DFD:
The context flow diagram generalizes the functions of the entire system. A data flow diagram will show the flow of data from the source to the destination. The data flow diagram is the starting step of the design phase and it is a very important to understand the requirements. The user interface must be simple. The modules that can be included in the system design of the hospital management system are as follows:
- Administration module: This module will help in viewing all the details of the hospital records.
- Inpatient modules: This module will help in storing the details of the patients who are admitted to the hospitals.
- Outpatient module: This module will help in maintaining the details of the patients who have come for the check up’s.
- Lab module: This module will help in maintaining the lab reports of the patients.
- Billing module: This module will help in calculating the bill of the particular patient admitted to the hospital on the particular day which will make the billing easy .
Download Complete System design:🔥2.5 K Views