The purpose of this SRS is to specify the requirements of the web based software application, which is an E-Commerce trading Webportal. The system helps in buying of goods, products and services online by choosing the listed products from website. Now a days e-commerce site is widely used online business.
We develop E-commerce trading portal website for ECommerce Trading Company. The primary goal of a trading portal System is to sell wholesale products through online and the basic idea are that customers can buy wholesale products through online. It provides the user with a category of different product. The system helps in buying of items and products through online by choosing the listed products from website.
There are 3 kinds of users for the proposed system.
- Administrators :
Administrators are the ones who adds or administers the categories for the products, categories, sub categories, etc.
- Customers :
The end user will be the one who visits the website and buys products online from the ones added by the Vendors/Sellers.
Assumptions and Dependencies:
- The details related to the product, customer, payment and service transaction provided manually.
- Administrator is created in the system already.
- Roles and tasks are predefined.
- Processor: Pentium or Higher.
- RAM: 312MB or Higher.
- Operating System : Unix, Linux, Mac, Windows etc..
- Data Base : MySQL
- Login module: Here customer can login to the system by entering login id and password.
- Registration module: This module used to register new customer records. Customer can register their account by entering their profile information.
- Cart module: Before purchasing the product the customer can add the products under cart module. After adding all products and quantity the customer can click on buy products link.
- Purchase module: Here customer can purchase products by entering credit card or debit card details. After purchasing products the system will generate billing report to the customers.
- Products Module: Product module includes the information about particular product, such as product name, category, images of products, description, price, constraints of products, which are to be displayed on the website.
- Reporting Module: This module deals with report management of the entire system. This includes Order Report and Delivery Report. Order Report will have the list of products ordered and the customer details who have bought that product, which are undelivered. Delivery Reports will generate products list, which are delivered to customers.