The cargo management system is an application that will help in maintaining the cargo trading either through ship or airline or locally. The main aim of this application is to reduce the manual effort involved in tallying of cumulative bagging and cumulative dispatching. The efficiency will be improved since automated system is used by everyone. In the existing system, the information related to the cargo is stored through the pen paper work. This application will create an automated system. The data will be stored with great ease through this application. This application will reduce storing the data in multiple registers. People can even track the cargo that has been traded through airline or ship or locally with great ease. Daily reports can also be generated through this application.
This application can be used by the company to know about the cargo quantity that is managed within its warehouse. This application can drastically reduce the pen paper work as it can be automated. It can also help in storing the information in a more easy way. The data can be stored easily through this application. The user interface will be simple and user friendly. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can implement in real time world. The modules included in this application are as follows:
- Login: The admin logs into the website and checks the enquiry details and also sends the shipping details to clients.
- Shipping details: This module will help in getting the shipping details.
- Remainder mails: This module will help in ensuring the customers that the goods have been received by the company and it will be delivered within 24 hours.
- Delay mail: This module will help in sending the mails if the goods are not delivered on the stipulated date and time.
- Track goods: This module will help in tracking the goods of the clients with great ease.
- Accounting: This module is concerned with accurate calculations, product or service taxability rules, exemption certificates and reporting.
Download Project modules:🔥369 Views