Hostel is a place which is just like second home for the people who lives outside from the home they feel safe while living in hostel. To manage the data and information of the person who are living in hostel is a very complex task. It needs a lot of time of many people who are managing it. Our project E-Hostel Management System helps in keeping the track of work flow taking in the hostel. The hostel staff can keep the record of hostellers and every other details hence helping in reducing the work of the staff as well as hostellers.
The E-Hostel Management System will work and update the hostellers records, employees record, guest record, hostels record and hostellers fees record, hostellers attendance record,hostel buildings(blocks) and rooms records, mess management and mess billings and admission process, payment process can be done through online.This system automatically calculates the hostel fees, mess bill etc.
It manages the student information, room information, room allocation details, fee details, mess bill details and employee details of the hostel. It is also used to generate reports of student details, fee details and mess bill details of the student. It keeps track of the number of students in the room and availability of the room. It helps organization from the manual work from which it is very difficult to find the record of the students and the mess bills of the students.
- XAMPP Software (This installs Apache Server and MySQL )
- Programming Server: Apache server
- Database Server: MySQL server
- Front end: PHP
- Back end: MySQL server
Modules of e-Hostel Management System
- Online application module: Student needs to fill the application form through online to join hostel. Warden will check available rooms and approve the application of student.
- Events module: This module allows administrator to upload news and events. Public website visitors can view published news and events.
- Admin account module: Administrator is the main user of system who can monitor complete status of the website. Admin can add warden details, webpages, events, room settings, etc. Only the administrator can view all types of reports.
- Warden Account module: This module is for hostel warden who allots rooms to the hosteller. Warden will submit daily attendance of the student. Warden can add and view Room chart, Attendance report, Payment report, mess bill report, etc.
- Admission module: This module will allocate a room to hosteller . A room will allocated to a hosteller and an ID will generate for it. Even it displays the details of the hostellers staying in rooms. At last when student leaves the room its detail like Exit date also stores in the database. The system generates admission fee with printed receipt.
- Hosteller account module: hosteller can view his attendance report and pending mess bill, hostel fees through online. Hosteller needs to login to the system to access this feature. It contains the following information: i.e. Students Profile details, Contact information, parents detail, etc. The Users can search the students from the database according to different criteria such as name, Course, Room number, etc.
- Room settings module: This module allows administrator to add hostel room details with cost, room number, capacity, etc.
- Room chart module: This module displays how many rooms vacated and how many rooms are full. Admin and Warden can view live report through online.
- Hosteller attendance module: This module warden to enter attendance details of the student. Admin can view monthly or daily attendance report.
- Mess Bill module: This module keeps track of all the transactions related to mess. The mess item expenditure for each student in the hostel is calculated for each month and the mess bill for each hosteller calculated and displayed.
- Payment module: This module allows student to make payment through online. This allows to make monthly mess bill payment and year wise room bill payment.
- Guest module: This module helps for guest to book the room by entering name, from date, todate, etc. Guest has to pay Rs. 500 per day for the room and online payment available for the guest.
- Report module: Report generation is also provided to view summarized detail regarding hostel fees and mess bill. It includes Hostel fees, Mess Inventory reports. hosteller can check hostel fees and mess bill by entering their Unique Hostel ID.
CFD of E-Hostel Management System:
Download E-hostel Management System:
Download link contains:
- Complete source code
- Complete project report
- View More..