The online Career Guidance Bureau is a web application that is developed to maintain all the recruitment processes that takes place within the company. The job seekers can also apply for the jobs that are there in the particular company through this application. The specified department in the company can handle this application. It can also show the approvals of the recruitment processes. It can also track the student details. The database must be strong enough to all the details with great ease. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
Career Guidance Bureau
This application can also be developed for the colleges to update the recruitment details. It can also provide systematic guidance on the careers of the students. This can help in providing details of the recruitment details that takes place in the college. The job seekers and the students can depend on this application in order to form their career. The features that can be included in the online career guidance application are as follows:
- Company details: This application will give the details of the company with great ease.
- Career guidance: This application will act as a powerful tool for career guidance since you will be able to apply for jobs online without any difficulty.
- Job recruitment: This application will notify you about the online job recruitment with great ease.
- Complete records: The applicants and the approving officers will be able to view the complete records.
- Student details: This application can track the student details who have applied for the jobs.
- Search: The students will be able to apply for the vacancies for the jobs that are available. Various categories can be provided for the job search through this application.
- Front End: PHP 5.4
- Back End: MySQL 5.5
Download Career Guidance Bureau Source code:
Note:This student project is only for reference purpose. Don’t submit this project for any college project.🔥1.6 K Views