The main objective of the mobile invoice project is to pay the electricity bill, water bill, municipality bills using mobile phone. Nowadays, people are busy in their work and will not get time to go to municipality office or telephone office to pay their electricity, telephone bills. We are developing the mobile invoice application to solve this problem. This application is easy to use and saves user’s valuable time. A user can install this application in his android phone and can use this application to pay electricity bill, telephone bill, water bills etc…
The main features of Mobile invoice application are given below:
- Transactions on the bill payments.
- By using this application, the user can pay electricity bills, water bills, telephone bills, municipality bill etc.
We implemented Mobile invoice android application using the J2ME, SERVLETS and Networking concepts of J2SE.
The Java ME (Micro Edition) platform provides a robust, flexible environment for applications running on a broad range of other embedded devices, such as mobile phones, PDAs, TV set-top boxes, and printers. It is supported by leading tool vendors, deployed on millions of mobile devices and used by many companies worldwide. Nowadays, Java ME platform is best choice for today’s consumer and embedded devices.
Java, J2ee, J2me
- The proposed project is mainly developed for the resource constrained and specifically wireless computing devices.
- It is user-friendly, costs very less and easy to use.
- Deployment requires formatting the display in a generic way. So that, it will work in all types of wireless computing devices.
- Special attention is needed regarding complexities of network limitations.