The call center is the place where the issues of the customers will be solved by the call center agents through the phone call made by the customers. The call center management system helps to make, receive, track, record, and analyze calls that are made by the customers regarding the particular issue. The call center is mainly based on the employee efficiency, customer satisfaction and the productivity. This will also help in data redundancy. This will be one of the applications that will be useful to the employees of the call center. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand.
The features that can be included in the call center management system are as follows:
- Employee database management system: The details of the employees, employee id, designation, contact details and other details of the employees can be stored with great ease.
- Customer database management: The details of the customers, contact details, call details can also be maintained through this application.
- Call data manipulation: The call data can also be manipulated through this application.
- Monitoring and reporting: The calls that are done by the customers can be monitored well. The reports can be generated through this application.
- Performance of employees: The performance of the employees can also be stored through this application with great ease.
- Assignment of work to executives: The work can also be assigned to the executives with more ease through this application.
Usually the performance of the call center agents will be evaluated based on the customer satisfaction. Then their salary increment will also depend on their performance primarily. The data of the call that is done on the particular day can be maintained through this application. This will be one of the useful projects to work on and implement in real time application with great ease.
Download Call Center Management System project synopsis:
Download Call Center Management System Project source code:🔥812 Views