Here you can download eBanking system Database Design. A bank can be defined as a financial institution which transacts its business in finance. It accepts deposits from the public and lends loan to those who are in need of it. It collects money, cheques, bills and drafts. There are many activities that take place in the banks. All these activities need to be kept in track. To keep track of all the activities that take place in the bank, the e-banking system project will be of great help. The details of the deposits, withdrawals, cheques, bills and many other details can be just got through one mouse click. This application will give the database design of the e-banking application.
The features that can be included in the e-banking system are as follows:
- Customer database management: The details of the customers like name, account number, contact number, address, account type and so on can be kept in track.
- Deposits and withdrawals: The details of the deposits and the withdrawals of a particular customer can be maintained through this application.
- Agency and utility services: Banks provides various services to the customers which includes the agency and utility services. Even their details can be maintained through this application.
- Loans: The details of the loans that are provided to various customers can be kept track with this application.
- Transactions: The details of the various transactions that take place in one’s account can be kept track of.
This application will help in reducing the pen paper work since most of the work can be done through the online mode. The work of the bank staffs will be reduced. The database at the back end must be strong since many details of the activities need to be stored. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the challenging and an interesting project idea that one can work on.
Download online banking database design and other project report:🔥649 Views