RFID is the technology that is used in order to track the objects including human beings using the radio signals. This can be used for fun purpose as well as for the security purposes too. The RFID based access control using arduino is a system that will allow the user to track the objects in the particular location. In case of any movement observed it will beep some sound in order to provide an indication about the movement. This application can be best used for the security purposes with great ease. This will be one of the interesting applications that the final year students can work on and implement in real time world.
The user or the admin need to set the security code first. After setting it the movement of the objects can be captured through this system. The features that can be included in the camera RFID based access control using arduino system are as follows:
- Easy installation: This application will be easy to install.
- Full authorized: This application will be fully authorized.
- Home protection: This application can be installed in the homes which provide security to the houses.
- Security purpose: This application can be best suited for the security purposes.
- Cost effective: This application will be cost effective.
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world since the motion of the images can be accessed from anywhere.
- Evidence: If anything goes wrong in the environment where this system is installed then it can act as an evidence.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man with great ease.
- Accuracy: Accuracy can be maximized through the use of this application with great ease and without any difficulty.