Virtual organizations are the organizations where the people work for the same organization by locating at different places or working from home. There will be different branches of the same organization that are present in different locations. The performance of the employees present in different branches must also be evaluated without any difficulty. What if there is an application that can help in accomplishing this task? Yes it is possible through the use of performance evaluation in virtual organizations using data mining and opinion mining application. The user interface will be simple and easy to understand. This will be one of the applications that the final year students can implement in real time world with great ease.
The employees will send the messages and based on the messages the performance of the employees will be calculated. The messages keywords will be stored in the database. If the messages contain more of questions then that particular employee will be ranked low. This application can help the company to increase the productivity with great ease. The features that can be included in the performance evaluation in virtual organizations using data mining and opinion mining application are as follows:
- Sorting based on performance: Using this project the employees can easily be sorted based on the performance.
- Performance based rewards: The employees of the organization can be rewarded based on the performance that one performs in the organization.
- Easy evaluation: Through the use of this application the company can easily evaluate the performance of the employees.
- Concentration: The superior authorities can concentrate on other matters than the performance of the employees if this application is used.
- Motivation: This application can motivate the employees to show good performance.
- Employee database management: The database of the employees will be organized in an orderly manner.