Detecting of objects is very much essential under various lighting or illuminating conditions. There are various techniques that are being used in order to detect the objects. What if there is a system in accomplishing this task? Yes, it is possible through the use of orange fruit recognition using image segmentation. This system will help in detecting the orange color in various lighting conditions. Edge detection and color detecting methods are being used in order to achieve this task. In order to detect the orange color image segmentation is being used. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease.
To this system an image of an object will be inputted at various lighting conditions. In order to detect the color of an image, image segmentation will be used. People can rely on this application with great ease in order to detect the image which will be not got through the normal manual process. MATLAB image processing toolbox is used in order to implement this system. The image that is inputted in the RGB format will be converted to gray scale and then image segmentation will be used by this system. The features that can be included in the orange fruit recognition using image segmentation are as follows:
- Detect objects: The objects can be detected during various lighting conditions.
- Reduce human labor: This project can help in reducing the human labor with great ease.
- Efficient: This project can help in detecting the objects efficiently with great ease at various illuminating conditions.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving the time since the humans need not personally find for the color of objects.
- Preprocessing steps: This application can involve preprocessing steps in order to find the object.