Books are very essential for each and every one of us in order to increase our knowledge. It may be academic related books or general books. Many of you have heard about the shopping carts which have become a trend these days. The service providers make a lot of money through the use of these shopping carts. Even the customer benefit a lot through this since on-time delivery is possible without any wastage of time, money effort and so on. The online secondhand book buying and selling portal idea is similar to the concept of shopping carts. The books can be purchased through the online mode and also sold. The updates of the books that are available can be mentioned through this application. This will be one of the projects that the book lovers will love to use.
The user interface must be simple and easy to understand. The back end must be strong enough to store all the details of the books available. This will be one of the interesting applications that the final year students can work on and implement in real time world. The features that can be included in the online secondhand book buying and selling portal are as follows:
- 24*7 availability: The e-book shopping application can be made to provide services 24*7.
- Availability of books: The books that are available must be updated from time to time.
- Price: The price of the books should also be tagged along with the details of the books.
- Description: The description of the book should be properly stated.
- Stock: The available stock must also be specified.
- Online payment: Online payment can be done easily through the use of this application with great ease.
- Choices: Large number of choices for the buying and selling of books can be provided through the use of this application.