Transmission of data is needed and security is necessary in order to have a safe data transmission. Efficient transmission of data or information is necessary in order to have a safe and secure transmission. Before transmission of data the data should be encoded and then sent for the security purposes. What if there is an application that can help in accomplishing this task? Yes, it is possible through the use of Huffman encoding and decoding in MATLAB application. This will be one of the applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great very ease.
Huffman algorithm is being used in order to encode the data that is being sent to the destination. It is one of the famous encoding methods that is being used without any difficulty and with great ease. Data will be transmitted with great security and with great ease. Security is the main purpose of this application. People can rely on this application without any difficulty and with great ease through the use of this application. This application will be very easy to use by the users. This application’s GUI is developed using MATLAB. This application can also help in maintaining the data confidentiality with great ease. The features that can be included in the Huffman encoding and decoding in MATLAB application are as follows:
- Secure: This application can send the data securely since Huffman encoding is being used with great ease.
- Confidentiality: This application can help in sending the confidential message without any attacks.
- Attacks: This application can help in prevention of any types of attacks with great ease.
- Ease: This application is easy to use.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.