GSM networks are one of the most widely used networks in today’s world. To make a call or sending SMS’s these networks are widely being used. What if there is an application that can allow the user to message through the use of FSM networks? Yes, it is possible through the use of GSM based messaging using Arduino application. The users can type the messages in their mobile and on click of the messages to be sent can be displayed on the LCD screen. People can rely on this application with great ease. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease.
The users can make calls as well as send SMS’s to the required users as required. People can rely on this application with great ease through the use of this application as they will be able to send SMS’s as well as make calls with great ease. The user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. The features that can be included in the GSM based messaging using Arduino application are as follows:
- Login: The user needs to login to the application in order to send the messages in safer mode.
- Save details: The recipients’ details can be saved through the use of this application with great ease.
- Filters: This application will filter the messages and keeps only the SMS.
- Reliable: This application is highly reliable and secure to use.
- Secure: This application can help in sending the SMS’s to the intended destination securely and without any difficulty.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man with great ease and without any difficulty.