Fruits can be detected by a system based on the RGB color. Yes, it is possible through the use of fruit recognition using color analysis application. This system will help in detecting the type of fruit based on the RGB color. Image processing is being used in order to achieve this task. In order to detect the color, color analysis method is being used. Pre processing steps will be used in order to remove the noise from the image that is sent to this system. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world with great ease.
To this system an image of a fruit will be inputted at various lighting conditions. In order to detect the color of an image, color analysis will be used. People can rely on this application with great ease in order to detect the image which will be not got through the normal manual process. MATLAB image processing toolbox is used in order to implement this system. The image that is inputted in the RGB format will be converted to gray scale and then image segmentation will be used by this system. Based on the specified RGB range the fruit will be detected. The features that can be included in the fruit recognition using color analysis application are as follows:
- Detect fruits: The fruits can be detected during various lighting conditions.
- Reduce human labor: This project can help in reducing the human labor with great ease.
- Efficient: This project can help in detecting the fruits efficiently with great ease.
- Saves time: This application can help in saving the time since the humans need not personally find for the fruits with ease.
- Preprocessing steps: This application can involve pre processing steps in order to find the object.