Nowadays most of the transactions are done through the cashless way. People avoid giving cash and they prefer transactions in cashless way. What if there is an application between the merchant and the consumer that will help in doing cashless transactions? Yes, it is possible through the use of android merchant application using Qr. There are two android applications that are one for merchant and another for consumer. The merchant app will scan the Qr code and the consumer will generate the Qr code. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
The merchant will scan the Qr code from the consumers app and the amount is transferred to the merchant’s wallet. The consumer should fill his wallet through the credit or debit cards. The consumers can recharge their mobiles with great ease through the use of this application. The amount that is transferred to the merchant’s wallet can be transferred to the banks with great ease. People can rely on this application in order to go cashless. In order to carry out cashless transactions this application will be of great help. The features that can be included in the android merchant application using Qr are as follows:
- Cashless: The consumer can go cashless through the use of this application.
- Protection: The password will be protected through the use of algorithms with great ease.
- Qr code: This application will help in generating the Qr code every time with great ease.
- Merchant’s wallet: The amount will be transferred to the merchant’s wallet with great ease from the consumer.
- Quick: The system will be very quick and reliable.
- Recharge: The consumers will be able to recharge their mobiles with great ease through the use of this application.
- Login: This application needs the login of both the consumer and the merchant.