Analog clock is a clock whose moving hands have hours marked from 1 to 12. The analogue clock using MATLAB is an application is an application that will show the analogue clock that is being designed using MATLAB. This application has the standard alarm clock features. It can help in tracking your sleep. You can set infinite number of alarms using this application. This application can also support countdown timers, reminders and can add notice to the calendar. The user interface must be simple and easy to understand even by the common man. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world.
People can rely on this application with great ease and without any difficulty. This application can also help in the customizing the various features that are present in setting the alarms of their choice. This application can also provide you the feature of the automatic change of the tone of the alarm that is set by the user. This application can overcome the drawbacks that are present in the other alarm clock applications. This will be one of the applications that the final year students can implement in real time world. The features that can be included in the analogue clock using MATLAB application are as follows:
- Music alarms: This application can allow the person to choose the alarms with music.
- User friendly: This application will be user friendly since the user interface will be simple and easy to understand even by the common man.
- Themes: The user will also be able to set the theme of his or her particular choice.
- Alarm styles: This application can allow the user itself to choose the alarm styles of their choice.
- Easy access: This application can be accessed anytime and anywhere from the world.