Nowadays, the number of people applying for the various purposes in the collector office is increasing very quickly. Hence, the tasks of District Collector are becoming very tough. The district collector is the highly responsible officer. Because, he should take care of everything in his district. The District Collector Management System is developed to automate the tasks of district collector and to assist him in doing his duties. By using this system, the citizens can know the status of their jobs pending the office. Also, it improves the productivity of district collector’s office people. This system is user-friendly and it works very efficiently.
The main users of the District Collector Management System are given below:
• The administrator: The district collector or the management staff at his office is the administrator of this system. He will take decisions on different tasks whether to issue them or not.
• The Citizen: He can apply for some certificates or projects. The collector will take decisions on these certificates or projects. This user can check the status of his tasks from time to time.
• Police persons: These users have to visit the citizens who applied for a passport to verify the address and other history of citizens. Then, they will submit a report to the district collector.
The main features of this system are given below:
• District Collector Management System verifies the details of person who applied for passport.
• It stores the information of the tenders.
• Issue of passports to the citizens.
• Allotment of tenders to eligible people.
• Also, this system issues various certificates to the applicants.
Operating System: Windows XP/2000 or higher
Front End: Java
Back End: Oracle8i
Internet Tools: Microsoft FrontPage Express
Apache Tomcat 5.0.25
Browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0
Documentation: Microsoft Word 2000
Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher
Processor Speed: Minimum 1.7 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM or more
Hard Disk: Minimum 40 GB HDD or more
Floppy Disk Capacity: 1.44Mb
Display Card: SVGA