An employee is a very important part of the any organizations. Without the employees, there would not be any proper functioning of the organization. Employees are the backbone of any company. Sometimes the employees cannot claim since there will be no online portal for the claiming and reimbursement. It will be done through the pen paper method. There is no guarantee that the employees will get the reimbursement. What if there is online portal through which the employees can claim and reimburse through the online system? Yes, it is possible. The web based claim processing system is an application that will allow the employees to do online claim and reimbursement.
The claims that are added by the employees can be treated as approved, rejected or pending. This will be one of the interesting applications that one can work on and implement in real time world. The user interface must be simple to understand even by the common man. This application will allow the employees to track the claim status and also to add the claim and reimburse it. The features that can be included in the web based claim processing system application are as follows:
- Employee registration: The employees of the organizations need to register themselves in order to access this application.
- Enter new claim: The new claim can be entered by the employees through this application.
- Check status: The employees can also check the status of the claim that they have applied and act accordingly.
- Approve/reject claim: The new claim of the employees can be approved or rejected by the management of the organization.
- Pending claim: This application can also display the pending claim count of the employees that they have applied.
- Employee database management: The details of the employees like name, address, designation, claim details can be added through this application.
- Front End: ASP.NET
- Back End: SQL Server
Download Source code:🔥626 Views