As the name suggests, the E-Library Management System project is related to the storage of information regarding the library. Library is the place with the huge collection of books. It is place from where the students and the faculties issue the books for their reference purposes. But the maintenance of keeping the records of issuing and borrowing is difficult if you use a normal book as a registry. To make this task easier, the library management system will be very useful. It helps in maintaining the information regarding the issuing and borrowing of books by the students and the faculties.
The project can have the following features:
- Book id: This is a unique id through which the book can be tracked through this application.
- Borrower: It is the person who will borrow the book from the library.
- Issuer: The person who issues the book like the librarian.
- Date of issuing: It is the date that will be recorded on which the book will be issued.
- Date of return: It is the date on which the particular book will be returned.
- Fine: Extra amount received for the late return of the book.
The students and the faculty will be able to issue the books from the library. There will be different limitations on the number of days that the books can be renewed for. If the e-library management system is implemented it will help the librarians in simplifying the work. In the case of libraries with huge collection of books it will be difficult in locating the position of the book. Through this project, the people will be able to locate the exact location of the book that is the row and the column in which the book is present. It will be helpful in simplifying the work at the library.
Download E-Library Management System Source code:
Note: This student project is only for reference purpose. Don’t submit this for your college projects.🔥1.3 K Views