GSM controller is a user-friendly and very low cost solution to control and monitor the load through your cell phone. It contains 4 contact closure inputs and 2 relay outputs. Here, the inputs can be connected to the flood detectors, thermostats and security sensors. We can control pumps, central heating boiler, lighting system etc by using the outputs. An optional wireless interface permits communicate with an expanding range of fire sensors and security, panic switches and heating thermostats for temperature control.
- 2 x mains rated relay outputs for switching on/off the lights, pumps and central heating boiler
- GSM Control Unit using SMS text messaging
- 4 x contact closure inputs from the devices like security alarm systems , PIR detectors, flood detectors etc
- It can switch on/off the outputs through simple SMS text message
- Optional wireless sensor interface for use with;
- When a input changes state, this project can send an SMS message
- This project uses a standard mobile phone SIM card, including pre-paid SIM card.
- Wireless Fire and Smoke detectors
- Easy to use and configure through SMS, optional USB or the internet.
- Optional battery back-up facility for operation even during failure of mains power
- Wireless thermostat for controlling heat
- Wireless remote switch output unit
- Wireless PIR and Glass break Security sensor
- Wireless Panic or Wrist button for the infirm
- Adds SMS alert to your security alarm
- It can Remote control and monitor your 2nd or holiday home
- Controls Central heating boiler through your mobile phone
- 24 hour property flood monitoring
Two output terminals (X or Y) can be used as:
- An SMS-controlled switch: SMS texts to switch on/off the particular terminals (for example “light on”, “light off” and “sunblind close”, “sunblind open”). Such instructions are automatically echoed by sending you an SMS report.
- A time-switch: We can activate this switch through a mobile phone. (The switch-on period is configurable within 1 second to 10 hours)
- A relay with dialling-in remote control: It can authorize Up to 50 telephone numbers for each relay. Because calls which are not answered within the GSM are fully free of cost. (David checks caller’s phone number and – if the number is authorized then it responds with relay activation.) This can be used for door lock control, switching lights, parking access control etc.
This project can limit the no of calls to each authorized number. For example, when a customer is permitted to open the parking lot entrance for 30 times, further access to that parking lot is restricted to him/her. The customer can then be re-authorized for parking lot entrance control through a SMS by the administrator.🔥56 Views